DigitalGov University (DGU) is the events platform for DigitalGov. DGU provides programming to build and accelerate digital capacity by providing webinars and in-person events highlighting innovations, case studies, tools and resources.
Check Out Upcoming Events
WEBINARTune in to this webinar to learn a few basics about the Sites version of WordPress, powered by DigitalGov....May 28 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
WEBINAR In this workshop offered online and in-person, we’ll provide a basic overview of DigitalGov Search’s essential features and tour its Admin Center...May 29 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
WEBINAR...June 2 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
IN-PERSON Introductory training on how to use Digital Analytics Program (DAP) data....June 4 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
IN-PERSON...June 12 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Unless a copyright is indicated, material presented by DigitalGov University is free of copyright and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation of DigitalGov University as source is appreciated. However, some material used in DGU training is the property of private individuals, companies, or independent contractors and therefore may be protected by copyright.
If a copyright is indicated on a photo, graphic, or other material, you must get permission from the original source to use or to copy this material.
Learn more about Copyright and Other Rights Pertaining to U.S. Government Works.
- Sharing the Essentials of Animated Gifs for Public Services - Animated gifs are increasingly found throughout the digital experience of today’s users. They offer a dynamic presentation of information in a format that can be both more performance-effective and cost-effective than standard video or images, making them valuable for federal teams looking to bring their programs to the modern digital space and improve customer satisfaction. [...]
- Data, Code, and API Event Round Up - DigitalGov University has hosted some great events over the last year in partnership with Data.gov, the MobileGov Community and 18F to bring you information on opening data and building APIs. This month we’ve rounded up the events over the past year so that you can see what’s been offered. Use the comments below to offer [...]
- Getting to Yes: Working with Vendors to Secure Terms of Service and Federal Friendly Pricing - The federal government is one of the largest consumers of products and services in the United States. Yet, many agencies face tight budgets and firm guidelines that restrict the parameters under which agencies can use a product or service to complete projects. This presents an interesting opportunity and dilemma for agencies who want to procure [...]
- Training Trends in 2014 - In recent years, DigitalGov University (DGU) has evolved from a prescriptive training program to a more agile program looking to federal government leaders like you to share the innovations, tools, resources, hurdles and case studies of how you work to meet the digital expectations of the 21st century citizen customer better. Whew. That’s a mouthful. [...]
- How to Run an Agile Project in Government - For a seminar organized by DigitalGov University, Robert Read, the Managing Director at 18F, gave a presentation on agile methodologies in the federal government. Risk mitigation is a big advantage of using the agile methodology. The methodology deals with risk through the use of multiple iterations or “sprints” that ultimately lead to the development of [...]