DigitalGov University (DGU) is the events platform for DigitalGov. DGU provides programming to build and accelerate digital capacity by providing webinars and in-person events highlighting innovations, case studies, tools and resources. If you’d like to find out how to create an online or in-person DGU event, or partner with them on your own event, please contact the team via email.
Check Out Upcoming Events
WEBINAR Agile teams should also consider adopting the concept of Minimum Viable Products (as defined and promoted by Robinson, Blank, and Ries). In this webinar, we will discuss the experiences of the Earthquake Hazards Program development...June 9 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
WEBINAR The default reports in Google Analytics give a view of general data that is applicable to many users. However, each website has different goals and has specific reporting needs. Custom reporting allows you to conveniently access the...June 14 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
WEBINAR In this webinar, we’ll provide a basic overview of DigitalGov Search’s essential features and tour its Admin Center....July 27 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
WEBINAR DAP-participating agencies have the ability to send data to their own separate implementation of Google Analytics in addition to the DAP account, without an additional script tag! There are features that you can access with your own...August 25 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
WEBINAR If you’re not segmenting your data, you can’t obtain truly valuable insight about your audience. There’s no user experience that’s “one size fits all.” That’s why custom segments are useful. In this webinar, we’ll co...September 14 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
WEBINAR In this webinar, we’ll provide a basic overview of DigitalGov Search’s essential features and tour its Admin Center....September 29 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Unless a copyright is indicated, material presented by DigitalGov University is free of copyright and may be copied and distributed without permission. Citation of DigitalGov University as source is appreciated. However, some material used in DGU training is the property of private individuals, companies, or independent contractors and therefore may be protected by copyright.
If a copyright is indicated on a photo, graphic, or other material, you must get permission from the original source to use or to copy this material.
Learn more about Copyright and Other Rights Pertaining to U.S. Government Works.
- Using Pirate Metrics to Analyze Your Mobile Application’s Audience - What Makes a Native App Successful? There are over 200 native applications in the federal government with various download numbers. Are the ones with the most downloads the most successful? Is the one with fewer users who are more engaged more successful? It depends on what you are trying to accomplish. David Cooper, the Mobile […]
- How to Create Portable Content with Structured Content Models - Structuring your content for portability across media platforms gives your agency the ability to not only place your message on other properties, but gives you the assurance that your information will always be up-to-date across multiple platforms. This ability is never more important than during an emergency, whether it is a natural disaster or a […]
- An Introduction to Open Data and APIs - The federal workplace is abuzz these days with talk about open data and how agencies can leverage that data through APIs. According to the federal Open Data Policy, data should be managed as an information asset, and making it discoverable and usable (in other words, open). Open data “not only strengthens our democracy and promotes efficiency […]
- Creating a Culture of Engagement – Webinar Recap - Employee engagement, evidenced by displays of dedication, persistence, effort and overall attachment to organization and mission, is a key factor in business success, but it can be a struggle for government organizations. Organizational leaders seeking to cultivate a culture of engagement need tangible examples of how to successfully move the needle in a positive direction. […]
- Quizzes: The Secret Weapon of the World’s Best Content Creators - Online quizzes have rapidly risen to the front of the social media revolution. “In 2014, 8 out of 10 of the most shared articles on the Web were quizzes,” states Owen Fuller of content company Movement Ventures. Content creators leverage quizzes to successfully drive customer engagement and increase customer website conversions (to take action such […]