Smartphones, tablets, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, not to mention your agency’s desktop web site, are all clamoring for information, but sliced and diced in different ways.
How can you make your content adaptive for efficient delivery to all of these mediums?
Structured content and open content models can help you create content that is platform-agnostic, format-free, and device-independent.
Content models for “articles” and “events” were created by a cross-agency working group to help government agencies easily publish content in multiple forms and on multiple platforms. These models define a core set of metadata elements for these two content types that may be supplemented for agency-specific use.
Join us for the second webinar in our series “What Structured Content Can Do For You” where members of the working group will explain the Event Content Model.
What You’ll Learn
- What a structured content model is
- What an open and structured content models can do for your agency
- An overview of the working group’s Event content model
- A demonstration of its application from a content and technical perspective
- Update of Content Model discussion on GitHub