- Need a card? Send a Valentine’s greeting and a handy health tip (like the one pictured) with CDC’s Mobile Health e-card App!
- Want to dazzle, but your bank account’s not cooperating? Introduce them to some to the finer things by downloading Smithsonian’s Set in Style app which features jewelry designed for Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor.
- Just looking for a little something extra? Send your sweetheart tips to help keep their heart healthily fluttering for you from the HHS Million Hearts responsive website.
- Empowerment, Innovation, and Improved Health Outcomes: the Blue Button Initiative
- Booking a Discount Bus Ticket? Check Carrier Safety Records with QCMobile
- The API Briefing: Free Federal Energy and Economic Information Delivered Straight to Your Spreadsheet
- HTTP vs HTTPS: Is it Time For a Change?
- Trends on Tuesday: Big Data Equals Big Challenges
March 31 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Government Contact Center Council (G3C) Monthly Meeting: Open Forum on Customer Satisfaction SurveysApril 9 @ 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM
April 16 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
April 21 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
April 24 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM