Here, on DigitalGov, you can make government services and information better by sharing your tales, talents and time. We know there’s a lot of innovation going on in agencies because we’ve seen it. We’ve seen the fruits of your experiments, read your strategies and RFPs, and watched you try new approaches to old problems. These are stepping stones, ladders and accelerators for other agencies.
How can I contribute?
- Send us your article ideas, pitch your story, or email your presentation ideas
- Expand your skills by working on digital gov projects! For feds only.
- Join a digital gov community of practice.
- Keep in the loop by signing up for our newsletters.
- Share! Share! Share Forward the newsletter. Tweet an article. Post on Facebook or LinkedIn. Tell your colleagues and build the DigitalGov network.
What’s in it for you?
- Make government better.
- Get published.
- Show everyone what you know.
- Learn or hone skills.
- Connect with other digital government innovators.
- Earn badges!
What types of articles are we looking for? We want posts on what government is doing in digital, general digital news, trends and issues on implementing digital for the public. It’s important to have a government angle. Your experiences–successes and less than successes—and your opinions on how to implement DigitalGov are valuable. This can accelerate time to change, leapfrogging experiences and creating efficiencies through sharing.
- Do you have a story to tell that will inform, intrigue, and inspire your colleagues?
- Are you working on something innovative or interesting at your agency?
- Found success in an unexpected place?
- Have a great tip to pass along?
We created an Editorial Theme Calendar to coordinate content each month around one focus. The themes are: Trends, Content, Data& Code, Contact Centers, Digital Government Strategy/CX, Social Media, DigitalGov Services & Communities, Metrics, Mobile, Usability, Challenges and Prizes.